MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for an extremely successful Insurance business based in Romford, who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, you would be responsible for managing the debt collection of high priority accounts whilst working in a credit control team of 3.
- Credit control for a portfolio of brokers to ensure debt is collected within credit terms and record the reasons for not collecting the debt
- Managing and reconciliation of high priority broker accounts
- Contact all brokers on the Non-Payment Report.
- Building of excellent broker relationships in order to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity
- Daily cashiering - broker and recovery cheque receipts processed
- Identify and resolve any broker receipts that have been paid to incorrect bank accounts.
- Production of daily claims payments both cheques and electronic bank transfers
- Production of weekly claims service provider electronic bank payments sending remittances to Service Providers
- Liaise with brokers, claims team & Underwriting team to record, monitor and resolve all premiums and claims related queries.
- Participate in monthly Credit Control meetings with underwriters
- Produce paper monthly broker statements after month end close and post these to customers
- Assist the Credit Control Manager with ad hoc duties as required to effectively maintain the smooth running of the department.