MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a global, highly reputable business based in Ipswich.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of quarterly results, budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with management accounts
- Analysing and reporting variances between actual and budgets/forecasts
- Maintaining and controlling the general ledger
- Processing and controlling revenue and expenses
- Producing trial balances
- Ensuring the general ledger is reconciled
- Producing account reconciliations and confirmations
- Recommending and implementing process improvements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Building an effective working relationship with key business contacts
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified individual with financial and management reporting experience within an insurance or reinsurance company. You will be motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have knowledge of relevant IT software packages (Excel/Word).